Digital Illustration: Coloring Female Characters in Procreate : ketching characters is such a fun and enjoyable creative activity, but adding the element of color into the mix takes it to a whole new level!
Using the iPad Pro and the Apple Pencil, I’ll share my process for sketching characters and show you how to cleanly apply base colors.
Then we’ll walk through different ways you can easily manipulate those base colors into endless combinations- creating gorgeous, harmonious color palettes.
After that, we’ll talk about the 5 lighting scenarios that work great for character illustrations and how you can refine your painting with background elements and textures.
With the skills gained from this class, you’ll be able to create colorful character designs for freelance work or simply for your personal enjoyment.
So join the fun! I’m looking forward to seeing you in class!
What You’ll Learn:
- The process I use to sketch characters in Procreate
- How to cleanly apply base colors to your sketches
- Four methods for creating beautiful color palettes
- Five lighting scenarios that work great for characters and how to paint them
- How to add design elements and textures to your compositions
- How to save your work to share on the internet
- Additional Resources You’ll Receive:
Procreate brush set
- 500 Doll reference photos
- Lighting photo & video references
- Paper textures
- Line art files (if you just wish to color)
- 1 on 1 feedback and critique where requested in the Projects & Resources section on Skillshare
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 2.2 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best