Skillshare – Animation Efficiency: Work Faster in Adobe After Effects
Animation Efficiency: Work Faster in Adobe After Effects : Learn how to stay organized, uncover tons of time-saving tips, and discover how you can help your computer run more quickly, all to maximize your efficiency in Adobe After Effects.
Animation is a time consuming process. Luckily, Adobe After Effects is full of hidden features and shortcuts that, if you know about them, can be implemented into your workflow to get more done in less time. This class will cover strategies for minimizing tedious tasks, systems to stay organized, and shortcuts for working more efficiently.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create an organization system for project files and assets within Ae
- Optimize your Adobe After Effects workspace so you can work more efficiently
- Utilize tips, tricks, and tools to manipulate layers, compositions, invisible tools and keyframes faster
- Incorporate keyboard shortcuts into your workflow (including a downloadable guide for Mac and PC)
- Make Adobe After Effects run faster to decrease wait time to preview and render animations
Who this class is for:
- This class is for motion designers who are comfortable with the basics of Adobe After Effects and want to take their workflow to the next level.
What you should know before taking this class:
- Adobe After Effects basics like creating compositions, setting keyframes, rendering, etc.
- Working with different files in Adobe After Effects (e.g. Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop files, audio, video)
- How to connect (parent) layers
- How to apply an effect to a layer
- How to animate the path of a shape
- How to add easing to keyframes and use the graph editor to adjust the spacing of an animation
Direct download links 0.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial