Sean’s Favorite Photoshop Techniques
Sean’s Favorite Photoshop Techniques Volume 1 : In this course, I’m excited to share some of the most useful developing techniques that I have picked up over nearly two decades of photography and creative digital image editing. Included are over 20 techniques that I hope will make your photography better, more creative, higher quality and more fun. Volume 1 uses the TK6 Panel.
Topics covered include color grading techniques, split toning, balancing exposure and contrast, highlight protection, mid-tone boost, light sculpting, luminosity painting, digital light painting and techniques to create depth, drama and dimension. Read Tony Kuyper’s overview of this course.
“Your course on your favorites technics is remarkable! It helps me a lot in my workflow and gives me a deeper integration of grading and coloring in pictures.”
WHAT THIS COURSE IS:
- 20 lessons in the Photoshop techniques I use most often, all in one collection.
- A catalog of image developing ideas that will enhance your Photoshop skill set.
- Methods for working with color palette, exposure, tonal balance and light sculpting to help achieve your creative vision.
WHAT THIS COURSE IS NOT:
- A complete start to finish workflow for a single image (See my Complete Workflow Series for that).
- A course for learning to use Photoshop (See 10 Steps to Getting Started In Photoshop).
- A complete guide to using Luminosity Masks (See Complete Guide To Luminosity Masks).
VIDEO COURSE INCLUDES:
- 25 Video Chapters
- More than 20 of my favorite developing techniques
- Practice images
- Demonstrations using the TKActions V6 Panel
- MP4 video format
- 1920 x 1080 HD video resolution
- My smiling face and sunny disposition
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1.2 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best