PSOFT Pencil+ for 3ds Max
PSOFT Pencil+ for 3ds Max is a non-photorealistic rendering plugin which can reproduce the appearance of pen-and-ink and color pencils drawings as well as animation cels.
- Materials with high level of expressiveness
- Fast and beautiful line drawing
- Unique modifiers
- Powerful render elements output
Materials with a high level of expressiveness.
Pencil+ 4 can reproduce the flat look of cel shading and the texture of pencil sketches. It provides fine control over shading and enables unique presentations where only specific materials are drawn to the foreground. It makes it possible to create revolutionary artistic textures.
Pencil+ 4 Materials can be displayed in real-time in the Nitrous viewport. Highlights and zones can be reviewed with a quality close to the rendering result.
With material penetration, materials hidden behind objects can penetrate those objects to be rendered as if they were in front.
Light Intensity Control
Light intensity can be modified for individual materials, providing more detailed control over highlights and shading.
The user interface is more user-friendly and the affinity with 3ds Max is increased.
- Enhanced gradation bar editing
- Support for gamma / LUT correction
- Adjustable line set list height
- Display of data in lists
- Switch the display language of the user interface
Fast and beautiful line drawing.
Pencil+ 4 Line functionality can be used to create a wide range of richly expressive lines such as uniform lines, lines jutting out of objects, rough sketch lines or lines with width modulation like those found in Japanese manga.
The Pencil+ 4 Line rendering engine now supports multithreading and multiple platforms. It can quickly draw lines even for complex scenes with thousands of overlapping objects.
Line External Reference
You can use external references for Line settings.
Extended Line Settings
New edge detection settings were added.
- “Selected Edge” draws lines on selected polygons and edges.
- “Open Edge” draws lines on open edges of polygons.
- “Merge Group” draws on multiple grouped objects as though they were a single object.
- “Self-Intersection” draws lines where an object intersects itself.
- Reduction settings can now be copied as instances.
Watch the Introduction Video:
Direct download links 70 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best