SketchUp for Architecture
SketchUp for Architecture: Details 2019 : Well-built and organized SketchUp projects allow architects to have greater flexibility at every stage of the design process. This course shows how to build and organize the details of your architectural designs with SketchUp and the companion documentation tool, LayOut. Instructor Paul J. Smith recreates a residential building project, while explaining all the details that go into the design, including insulation and waterproofing. He starts with the foundation and then builds up the external cavity wall with brick and block components, then adds window and door openings and builds the roof. Paul also explains how to generate 2D details from a 3D model using LayOut, and introduces basic visualization techniques for generating simple but professional textured renders with V-Ray and Photoshop.
- What is a construction detail?
- Choosing details to show
- Selecting the appropriate scale
- Layering walls, roof, and floors
- Modeling the foundations and groundworks
- Building timber stud walls
- Inserting windows and doors
- Building the roof
- Exporting details for CAD and LayOut
- Combining plans, sections, and details
- Exporting to PDF
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1.6 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best