Lumion Pro software + plugin
Lumion Pro 8.5 software + plugin : With the new LiveSync for ArchiCAD, you can immediately set up a real-time visualization of your ArchiCAD model in Lumion.
Change the model’s shape and you’ll see these changes instantly taking place in Lumion’s dynamic, true-to-life environments. Sync materials and camera views, and enjoy the convenience of an interactive ArchiCAD-Lumion workflow that lets you feel the space as you design.
The new LiveSync for ArchiCAD in Lumion 8.5 also includes: (Lumion Pro software + plugin)
- Point-of-view synchronization between ArchiCAD and Lumion
- Add and save Lumion’s beautiful materials to your Lumion project
- Real-time materials synchronization and visualization
- Automatic model importing into Lumion (no need to separately import a model)
What’s new in Lumion 8.5
By modeling designs in their future environments, you’ll dive into the creative flow of design development. Solve design problems by exploring how your model interacts with real-life elements such as light and shadow. And enhance presentations by making changes to your model on-the-fly and rendering them immediately, beautifully.
Real-time materials synchronization
Feel the rough textures of a weathered concrete wall. Take in the aromas of new wood furniture, and remember what it’s like walking barefoot on cold stone tiles in the morning.
Additional outputs for photo rendering
Pull out the depth map. Easily create a sky alpha map, and streamline post-processing with additional outputs when rendering photos.
In Lumion 8.5, it’s now possible to render several output types right from Photo mode. You can quickly render a depth map, normal map, lighting map, specular reflection map, sky alpha map or material ID, ideal for fast post-processing work with beautiful, unique results.
IMPORTING & EXPORTING
ArchiCAD LiveSync: (Lumion Pro software + plugin)
- Real-time updates in Lumion when you change models and materials in ArchiCAD.
The ability to add Lumion materials to your LiveSync model in Lumion.
- Water and glass materials from ArchiCAD are automatically converted to the corresponding Lumion materials, provided that the material names include the words ‘Water’ or ‘Glass’ in any of the supported languages in ArchiCAD.
- Perspective camera synchronization between ArchiCAD and Lumion.
- Surface optimization to remove duplicated vertices, resulting in better performance while reducing the size of Collada .DAE files.
- Option to enable/disable the smoothing of curved surfaces.
- Option to enable/disable nodes export for object placement (trees/lights) in the .DAE file. No need to use .3DS workaround any more.
- New Collada Exporter for Revit 2015-2019 and ArchiCAD 21 Geometries are now merged based on the materials while exporting. This makes the .DAE files smaller, so they can be imported faster in Lumion.
- Geometries are now triangulated.
- Exported nodes are saved in the .DAE file.
- DAE files are now more compliant with the Collada 1.4 standard. This means that you can import DAE files that are exported with the Lumion LiveSync plug-ins for Revit and ArchiCAD in 3D applications that support this standard, for example in Blender.
Importing .DAE and .SKP files is about 40% faster than in Lumion 8.3 (and older versions).
Watch the Introduction Video:
Direct download links 19 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best