Learn To Create An Online Multiplayer Game
Learn To Create An Online Multiplayer Game In Unity : Learn how to create and program your very own online multiplayer game using Unity, an industry-standard game development program used by many large gaming studios and indie developers across the world.
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity 3D
- A copy of Unity 2020.3 or newer
In this course you won’t just be learning programming concepts, but tying these concepts to real game development uses. You will have access to a course forum where you can discuss the topics covered in the course as well as the next steps to take once the course is complete.
This course has been designed to be easily understandable to everyone, so whether you’re a complete beginner, an artist looking to expand their game development range or a programmer interested in understanding game design, this course will help you gain a greater understanding of development.
In the course we’ll create an online first-person competitive multiplayer game but the networking principles you learn will be applicable to any kind of online game you wish!
At the end of this course you will have developed the ability to understand such game elements as:
- Full First Person character movement
- Connecting to and managing networked games
- Tracking networked players
- Managing Multiple Multiplayer Maps
- Creating a Leaderboard System
- full audio systems
- Interactive Menus
- and much more…
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make their own online games.
- People who want to create and publish their own games.
- Complete beginners with an interest in learning game development.
- Developers who want to re-skill across to game development.
- People interested in working in the game design industy.
- Competent and confident with using a computer.
What you’ll learn
- Learn C#, a modern versatile programming language.
- Understand the capabilities of 3D development in Unity.
- Learn how to understand Online Networking
- Develop strong and transferrable problem solving skills.
- Gain an understanding of the game development process.
- Learn how object oriented programming works in practice.
- Learn to create a fun online multiplayer experience!
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 6.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best