paint 3 floral watercolors
How to paint these 3 floral watercolors,for beginner artists : My name is David Walker,I have been a professional artist for over 30 years painting mainly in watercolor.
- No experience needed,I start right at the beginning of the painting and you follow me step by step.
- You need a 30 mm Hake brush,there is a free half hour video on how to use the Hake in the free review section.
- You need just 5 colors for this course,see the tools required video in the free review section.
This course is a compilation of my second 3 live watercolor painting sessions on Facebook.
The 3 watercolor paintings you will be following step by step are inspired by the Gardens round where I live in North Wales.
Each section of the course concentrates on one individual painting.
The live sessions each last about an hour and a quarter and are broken down into easy to manage parts of around 20 minutes each,there is also a sped up time lapse version so you can get an idea of what is coming in the full version and there is a high quality download of each painting for you to use as reference.
I mainly use the “Hake” brush and just 5 colors in all 3 paintings,if you are not familiar with the Hake brush,there is a full free preview section where you can see a half hour video all about this fantastic brush.
There is also a free “tools required” video in the preview section which tells you what tools you need to do this course.
You will learn as I learn in these 3 tutorials because for just the second time I use a hairdryer to dry the washes,this was necessary as I was filming live to a live audience and so I had to make it dry much quicker than usual.As you will see in the videos it is quite interesting to watch how the paint reacts to this new technique.
As I have explained,all 3 watercolor paintings are painted in front of a live audience so I can not go back and re film something if there is a problem,this is what appeals to me as an artist,I have to think on the spot and if there is an accident on the painting I have to sort it out there and then,so if you hear my dog grumbling in the background or the seagulls raiding my bins or me putting my brush into my coffee instead of my water,please bare with me,it is all part of the fun which,watercolor painting should be.
The 3 watercolor paintings I make in this course were seen by over 50,000 people,many have asked me to do more which I will be because it has been such an enjoyable process and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have,see you soon,
Who this course is for:
- If you are a beginner or you have lost your confidence you should do this course.
- If you can not think of what to paint,there are 3 stunning original floral watercolors for you to paint in this course.
- If you would like to start in one of the most rewarding pastimes,then start here.
What you’ll learn
- After doing this course you will have a good understanding of the few brushes and paints that we use.
- The easy to follow step by step method means you will finish with 3 beautiful watercolor paintings
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 6.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best