Blender Drone Tutorial
Blender Drone Tutorial – Complete Edition By Simon Fuchs : Did you ever want to learn Blender and are you looking for a quality tutorial using industry-proven techniques? Do you want to become a faster and more efficient modeler and learn the latest techniques in 3d modeling, texturing, and game art? If so, this is the course for you.
I`ve recorded the entire process of creating this game asset in 4k video and am going to give you all the tools and resources needed to recreate this Drone. You are completely free to follow each click I make to get the exact same result or you can challenge yourself and create your own version as you follow along. Regardless of your approach, we`ll do a deep dive on low-poly and high-poly modeling, UV mapping, baking, texturing, and rendering. At the end of this course, you will have a deep understanding of how to create a current-gen videogame asset that stands out!
- 11 4k video files, including a 4-hour Intro to Blender course.
- Final highpoly and lowpoly Drone model with textures.
- Final Substance Painter file containing all source materials.
- My personal Blender hotkeys as well as a list of all of the scripts and plugins that I am using.
- Final Blender files for the posed shot of the drone as well as a few other shots.
- Final PSD Files of all rendered images.
Around 25 hours of video with full audio commentary in English. Everything is recorded in realtime, no step in the creation of this asset is left out or sped up.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1.15 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best