Concept Art Architecture
Concept Art Architecture : Welcome to Concept Art Architecture! My name is Hardy Fowler and I am a professional illustrator and concept artist. I’m calling on all artists out there with a passion for creating cool looking buildings and cityscapes – if you’ve ever dreamed of making a career out of this, I’m here to tell you that the dream is real. You can make a living doing this!
- You should have a decent grasp of Photoshop and Art Fundamentals
- Photoshop and a pressure sensitive tablet
All you need is a killer portfolio to launch you into an amazingly fun and rewarding career.
This course can get you there. I’ll show you all of my professional level techniques and tricks that will demystify the entire process of create stunning cities with Adobe Photoshop. This stuff is way easier than it looks! In an easy to grasp, step by step process, I’ll share all of my digital painting techniques and custom tools that will have you amazed at how stunning, expansive and detailed your scenes can be!
But this course is so much more than just a painting demonstration. We’ll teach you everything you need to know to start thinking like a professional environment designer. To tie it all together, we offer responsive support and loads of other course resources to make sure that every student can take their work to new heights.
Don’t miss your chance to create worlds. You can do this! It just might lead to a dream career. Enroll today, grab your stylus and let’s paint cool stuff.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to create digital paintings like a pro
- Those aspiring to be professional concept artists
- Students or professionals who want to learn new techniques and tools that can turbo charge their creativity and efficiency
What you’ll learn
- Design and painting stunning cityscapes and interiors for use as concept art or stand-alone masterpieces
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 3.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial