Complete Clip Studio Paint Megacourse
Complete Clip Studio Paint Megacourse Beginner To Expert : Have you ever wanted to get into digital art? In today’s world, we see it everywhere – from book covers, to movie posters, fanart and bespoke custom illustrations. Whether you’re an aspiring artist eager to create original and fan content, or an experienced artist looking to expand from traditional into digital media, the possibilities when painting digitally are endless. Even someone who’s never picked up a stylus before can learn the skills and start creating beautiful pieces of art – and we’re here to teach you how.
- No previous knowledge of Clip Studio Paint required!
- A desire to learn!
- A positive attitude!
In this course, you’re going to learn everything about creating digital art with Clip Studio Paint. Step-by-step, we’ll cover everything you need to know, from opening the program for the very first time, to finalising and saving your finished illustration. You’ll learn all of the tools, as well as how and when to use them. More importantly, however, we’ll teach you how to illustrate anything an aspiring digital illustrator could ever dream of. We’ll cover how to draw humans, animals and backgrounds, but also anthropomorphic beings, such as fantasy creatures and mythical monsters. The only limit will be your imagination!
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Create digital art from scratch
- Make strong creative decisions when illustrating
- Sketch, colour and render your art like a pro
- Use the elements and theories in CSP to master your art
- Create professional designs and illustrations in CSP
Our instructors have years of experience not only in digital art, but also in teaching, and the expertly-crafted syllabus is designed to be easy to follow and thorough. We’ve even included plenty of examples designed and drawn on-screen for you to study. That’s why this is the only Clip Studio Paint course you’ll ever need to create impeccable digital art and illustrate like a pro!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to create digital art – no experience needed!
- Artists/designers who want to learn new styles
- Anyone with specialised needs (cartoonists, digital artists, illustrators, animators)
What you’ll learn
- How to use CSP and its elements
- The principles of drawing in CSP
- The principles of graphic design in CSP
- The principles of illustrations in CSP
- How to sketch out, colour, render and master your art
- The theory behind your creative choices
Direct download links 8.5 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best