Volumetric Light Beam
Volumetric Light Beam : The simple and efficient volumetric lighting solution compatible with every platforms: Windows PC, Mac OS X, Linux, WebGL, iOS, Android, VR, AR, Consoles, Built-in/Legacy Render Pipeline, SRP (URP & HDRP)!
The perfect, easy and cheap way to simulate density, depth and volume for your spotlights and flashlights, even on Mobile!
It greatly improves the lighting of your scenes by automatically and efficiently generating truly volumetric procedural beams of light to render high quality light shafts effects.
- Truly volumetric: works even if you are INSIDE the beam of light.
- Incredibly easy to use and integrate / Import it instantly / Zero setup required.
- In addition to the Built-in Legacy Render Pipeline, it fully supports the Universal Render Pipeline (URP) and the High Definition Pipeline (HDRP).
- Optimized for VR: tested with high-end headsets (Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Valve Index…) and standalone hardware (Oculus Go, Oculus Quest…), supports all Stereo Rendering Methods (Multi Pass, Single Pass and Single Pass Instanced or Multiview).
- AR Ready: supports both Apple iOS ARKit and Google Android ARCore.
- GPU Instancing & SRP Batcher: render and batch thousands of beams in 1 single drawcall.
- Super FAST and low memory footprint: doesn’t require any post-process, command buffers, nor compute shaders: works great even on low-performance platforms such as Mobiles and WebGL.
- Procedural generation: everything is dynamically computed under the hood.
- Add unlimited light beams everywhere: alternative solutions usually require realtime lights only: this plugin doesn’t. You can make a baked light volumetric, or even add beams without any light.
- Supports many graphics variants: Deferred and Forward rendering path, Gamma and Linear color space, HDR colors, multiple blending modes.
- Highly configurable (layers, tags, render queue, 2D Sorting Layers and Order in Layer, shader pass…).
- Dynamic 3D Noise feature to simulate animated volumetric fog/mist/smoke effects.
- Volumetric Dust Particles feature to simulate highly detailed dustlights and mote effect.
- Dynamic Occlusion: light beams can be blocked by moving 3D geometry or 2D sprites.
- Trigger Zone feature: you can track objects passing through the light beams.
- Fully dynamic: change or animate every properties during playtime from Script, Animator or Timeline, move and rotate light beams around in real-time.
- Smooth intersection and blending with geometry and camera.
- Works with perspective and orthographic cameras out of the box.
- Supports Unity built-in fog.
- WYSIWYG: every modification is instantly visible in scene view: no need to toggle between editor and play mode to see your changes.
- Full source code available / no DLL. The light beam setup and handling is fully exposed through a powerful API.
- Detailed documentation.
- Supports from Unity 5.5 to the latest 2017.X, 2018.X, 2019.X, 2020.X and 2021.X versions.
- Sample scenes included.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 183 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best