Soft Mask is a UI component that masks child elements. It works almost like standard Unity’s UI Mask but supports gradients and semi-transparency.
- Easy to use: just drop it on the Game Object in the same way as Unity’s standard Mask.
- Supports Image, RawImage, Sprite, Texture and RenderTexture.
- Works with TextMesh Pro.
- Supports inverted masks.
- Can be easily supported in your shaders.
- Fully real-time: create, destroy, enable, disable, move, rotate and reorder a mask and UI elements at runtime.
- Can restrict input processing to only visible parts of the masked UI.
- Adjustable mask sampling: use black and white images, images with transparency or set weight of each color channel manually.
Pictures of this Game Development :
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 4 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best