proTile Map Editor 2.6
proTile Map Editor 2.6 + Runtime Support : proTile Map Editor 2.6 is a great tool for building various maps for your games and now with runtime support you can make building games.
- Different brushes – mass placement, all snap, paint.
- Objects of any size – snap any tiles anywhere.
- Runtime support – Create runtime building games, full API for customisation.
- Tile-Connections – connect roads, walls and similar automatically.
- Custom Patterns – build once, place multiple times.
- Performance and size optimizations – combines meshes, reduces size for you.
- Layers – will help you to manage your maps.
- Tile Picker – filter / pick tiles right in the scene with (RMB/LMB + F).
- Easy to load and use – load maps in the editor, at runtime or stream dynamically.
- Procedural support – generate maps from code.
- Tile randomizer – Auto tile and rotation randomization.
- Different camera setups – Fits different 3D/2D type of games.
- Export to OBJ – Export Map or anything in the scene to OBJ.
- Custom Pivots / Snaps – Setup Custom Pivot size, snap size via component.
- Terrain & 360 snap support – currently in alpha.
- Editor for easy tile setup – categorise your tiles.
- Tiles & Examples – All Tiles & Examples from screenshots & Videos are included.
- Grids – 2D, 3D grid support.
- All platform support.
- Open source, examples, documentation and much more!
Pictures of this Game Development :
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 21 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best