NWH Vehicle Physics
NWH Vehicle Physics : Vehicle physics package suitable for wide range of vehicles. Realistic, easy to use and heavily customizable.
Wheel Controller 3D, a custom in-house wheel solution, has been used for wheel physics while the rest of the system had been written from the ground up.
- Fast vehicle setup with quick start video or included manual.
- Seven vehicle prefabs of different types are included: sports car, sedan, 8×8 truck, monster truck, tank, city bus and semi with trailer.
- Suitable for wide range of applications.
- Runs on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Uses custom in-house wheel solution – Wheel Controller 3D – for 3D ground detection and high level of customizability.
- Per-wheel surface detection based on terrain textures or object tags. Different friction curves and effects for each surface.
- Suspend option for inactive vehicles which minimizes impact on performance while keeping basic functionality.
- Character vehicle changer that works with any character controller / game object, including other vehicles.
- Helper scripts such as analog and digital gauge controllers, camera and vehicle changers, center of mass and downforce adjusters, etc.
- Multi-threaded ground detection. (Requires Unity 2018.3 or newer)
- Photon multiplayer support. (Beta)
Vehicle Physics Details:
- Realistic engine power and torque calculation with adjustable power curve and RPM range.
- Functional forced induction.
- Gear ratios and final gear ratio.
- Dynamic shift point based on load.
- Three transmission types: Automatic, Automatic Sequential and Manual.
- Manual transmission supports both sequential and H-pattern shifting.
- Center differential: Open, Limited Slip, Locking or Equal.
- Geometry settings for each axle: Steering Angle, Pro/Anti Ackermann Steering, Toe, Camber, Caster and Anti-roll Bar.
- Adjustable power, braking and handbrake distribution.
- Per-axle differentials: Open, Limited Slip, Locking and Equal.
- Supports solid axle (check Monster Truck in the demo).
- Optimized queue-based mesh deformation that spreads processing over multiple frames.
- Damage influences vehicle performance and handling.
- Cruise Control
- Drift Assist
- All audio sources are set up automatically.
- Sound can be adjusted through Audio Mixer for all vehicles or though inbuilt mixer for each vehicle and each effect individually.
- Engine, forced induction, gear change, suspension, surface, skid, crash, air brake, horn and blinker sounds.
- Vehicle light system with low beam, high beam, stop and brake lights, blinkers.
- Can be used with any number of lights of any type and/or emissive materials.
- Persistent and well optimized mesh-based skidmarks.
- Exhaust particle effects based on engine state.
- Per-wheel dust and smoke particle effects based on surface the wheel is on.
- Desktop input using standard input manager with mouse steering option.
- Mobile input through on-screen steering wheel and pedals or tilt controls.
- Trailer is a vehicle in itself meaning all the effects that work on a vehicle work on a trailer too.
- Trailer gets input routed from the vehicle it is attached to which results in functional lights, braking, damage and even steering if needed.
- Built-in attach / detach functionality where any vehicle can attach any trailer with correct tag.
- Fuel consumption calculation using engine’s efficiency.
- Readouts in l/100km, km/l and US mpg.
- Universal analog and digital gauge controllers and lights for use in dashboard or HUD.
- Modular OOP code structure for easy modification and upgrading.
- Complete C# source code with XML comments on all public members.
- Tooltip explanations for all visible variables.
Pictures of this Game Development :
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 504 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best