City & Terrace Pack
City & Terrace Pack :
- part of the “Hazelwoodloft” series.
- a photo-real & modern city.
- highly optimized lowpoly & realistic assets.
- ready for Oculus, GearVR, Vive, Daydream.
- ready for low & high-end mobile devices.
- inspired by modern architecture & design.
- 36 different skyscrapers & buildings.
- each one of them has 3 variants.
- 100 structures in all.
- lined up they cover a distance of 7Km.
- a set of building rooftop structures.
- a photo-real & modern terrace.
- a set of terrace furniture & items.
- remarkable attention to lighting & detail.
- two different settings, day & night time.
- the whole pack is below 86 000 triangles.
- 25 different assets for the terrace.
- 24 different textures and cubemaps.
- vey modular models, could be combined together in a lot of different ways.
- highly optimized assets running smoothly at 30 FPS even on low-end mobile devices.
- 2 different sets of day & night lightmaps.
- 2 example scenes, one for day time & one for night time.
- a realistic animated flock of birds that flies seamlessly through the city.
- a photoreal & dynamic sun flare.
- light flares on top of skyscraper antennas for the night time.
- an animated jet plane flying in the horizon with a day version and night version.
- 2 building textures for the day & night, every single window lights up at night & the day & night textures match perfectly.
- a luminance map for the windows for a complete control on the night look.
- a cutout opacity map for the windows for a complete control on reflections.
- 2 city cubemaps reflecting the city environment at day & night time.
- a 360 degrees environment dome with a perfectly matching day & night texture.
- modeled interiors for one of the buildings.
- 2 seamless “3D ambient sounds” one for a day & one for a night atmosphere.
- 2 night & day scenes with all the assets lined up for a fast selection.
- 2 night & day scenes with all the assets packed in a big square for a fast selection.
- example scenes shows how to use the kit, how to light it & use the cubemap.
- realistic lighting was baked externally in “Mental Ray” which is used in film.
- all assets in the example lightmaped scenes have their second UV channel efficiently & manually unwrapped.
- lighting has to be redone in Unity if the scene needs to be drastically altered.
- a “First Person Controller” prefab which lets you freely navigate the space.
- each section of the loft can be purchased alone & combined with other adjacent ones.
Pictures of this Game Development :
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 296 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best