Organic “Plate of Off World Sushi” Tutorial : A full run through of creating an organic sculpture from scratch in Zbrush. Showcasing my use of array mesh, organic sculpting techniques, and shape composition. Concluding with showing the workflow of transferring the Zbrush sculpture to a low res game engine friendly mesh for posing and rendering in Marmoset.
Intermediate Level, you should be familiar with the basic menus and workflows with Zbrush, Maya, and Marmoset
- 1 hour walk through covering the entire sculpture from scratch in Zbrush to final low res mesh render in Marmoset.
- 1080 Resolution
- Low res Static and posed low res mesh
- Zbrush (4R8) files at 3 different stages of development
- Photoshop files and targa files of texture maps generated for low res mesh
- Marmoset web file and scene file (Marmoset Toolbag 3)
Direct download links 430 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best