Canine Anatomy Model
Canine Anatomy Model : Created for production or personal use, this canine anatomy can be used either for studying animal anatomy or for muscle simulations!
This model can be used most effectively as a learning resource when combined with books, such as those by Eliot Goldfinger or Wilhelm Ellenberger, or other veterinary canine anatomy resources.
This set includes:
- ZTL with split subtools including body mesh with Geometry HD subdivisions, and decimated bones and muscles (ZBrush 2020 or later)
- FBX with all objects
- .MA file with Arnold shading network, individually named and grouped objects, plus level 1 and level 3 body geometry for rigging and rendering respectively
- 16 UDIMs of 4k textures; col, spec, norm (excluding body), 32bit disp, plus masks for anatomy labels
- Anatomy objects = 456k polygons; ZRemesher and automatic UVs
- level 1 body = 28k polygons; level 3 body = 437k polygons; manual retopology and UVs
Format : ZTL – FBX – ma