Absolute Beginner-Hands On-Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop for the Absolute Beginner-Hands On-Photoshop : If you are looking to make your Photos and Creations better and Professional Graphics Designing. After Photoshop CC is used by professionals across the world for every type of production from business & marketing Everywhere, thumbnail, photo editing to documentaries, feature posters. These full courses all about to be – graphic design for beginners and that’s why it’s the best way to jump right in and start making your own image come to life.
- If you have Photoshop installed, that’s great. If not, I’ll teach you how to get it on your computer.
- You don’t need to know anything about Photoshop to join this course. We’ll start from the very beginning.
- You will need a working computer, and I’ll help you with purchasing the right version of Photoshop.
- Photoshop CC 2021 is preferred, but with this course, you can learn with any versions as well, like Photoshop CC, CS4 or CS6.
Edit photos and design graphics the way you imagine them!
Download practice photos and Photoshop files.
Cause This course includes practice files, so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My Name is Afridi Biswas, and I have been using Adobe Photoshop professionally for almost 9 years. I know how confusing and intimidating Adobe Photoshop can be for a beginner. I have made thousands of projects for my international buyers, here is a lot of local students too, because I helped a lot of people to be a professional Graphics Designer And that’s why I have created this course.
This course includes:
- Free Downloadable working files
- 105 Videos (6.3+ hours of total playtime)
- Course content updated with the latest 2021 new features
- All future updates to Photoshop will be included in this course for no extra payment
- – You will get premium fonts, Mockups, brushes, plugins for free which is included in this course as a bonus of this graphic design course.
- Estimated completion time: 6.3 hours (including finishing all exercises and resources)
Who this course is for:
- No prior knowledge or experience with Photoshop is required.
- This course is designed for the beginning Photoshop student who has little or no experience using Photoshop.
- This course is also perfect for anyone who might feel intimidated about learning Photoshop or someone who has tried in the past without success.
- Experienced students will also find plenty to learn whether it’s adjustment layers, layer masks, shortcut
- keystrokes, or ways to navigate through Photoshop.
What you’ll learn
- Beginners will learn how to use Photoshop from scratch.
- Learn all the different kind of Selection techniques
- Master Masking to be able to seamlessly combine images together
- You’ll be comfortable navigating Photoshop, creating new projects, designing how you imagine, and saving it for any purpose.
- Design icons, business cards, illustrations, and characters
- You’ll learn all of the most important tools, plus how to edit photos, do touch-ups, whiten teeth, crop social media pics, change backgrounds and more.
- Describe the applications in which you would use certain tools.
- Remove people or objects from photos
- You’ll know how to edit photos (both RAW and compressed images) with a variety of tools and non-destructive methods.
- Learn useful keyboard shortcuts and best practices
You’ll learn how to select and edit just parts of your image with a number of selection tools.
- Master selections, layers, and working with the layers panel
- You will be able to mask anything… including the dreaded hair!
- Master the various Photoshop tools and describe how they are used in Photoshop.
- You will create multiple images for you to use in your Portfolio.
- Build mockups of your images in real life situations like on: computer screens, posters on walls, in magazines, billboards, mobile phones.
- You will distort a logo to bend around real life photographs and objects.
- You’ll learn lots about professional, reusable mockups, techniques and shortcuts!
- Practice everything you learn with provided Exercise Files
- You’ll build a Snow Camera Walk image where you put a man & snow road inside a DSLR Camera Lenses.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 7.3 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best