3D Character Kpop Dance Animation
3D Character Kpop Dance Animation Fundamentals: Body Mechanics/Vfx Basics : Welcome, and thanks for choosing Class Creative’s Maya & Unreal: 3D Character Kpop Dance Animation Fundamentals | Complete Guide From Beginners to Pros | Body Mechanics & VFX Basics!!
In this foundation course we will be learning the fundamentals of Character Animation for games (specifically for the Unreal engine, but this method will also work for other game engines such as Unity).
Learn everything necessary for a Character Animation Dance (Kpop example) utilizing Autodesk Maya taught by a AAA game professional with university level accredited instruction! This process can be applied to any style of dance animation for your project!
Autodesk Maya is the industry standard 3D animation software, understanding the concepts in this course will help you land a job in the game, film, tv, or music industry. In this course you will learn how to rig and animate your custom created character from scratch.
We will cover the following core skill sets:
- Getting started with Maya and understanding the animation process
- Understanding how to utilize the reference image plane in Maya to create a realistic game engine ready Dance (Kpop) Animation
- Strong Fundamentals of Animation Body Mechanics
- Process of using IK/FK controllers and best practices of Unreal Engine’s A.R.T. tools for Autodesk Maya
- How to create animation timing for VFX using 3 different styles of rigs (animated texture, mesh, and visual effect rig)
- Animation timing of these VFX rigs for pipeline production process
- Unreal Engine’s A.R.T. rigging tools for Autodesk Maya
- Understanding hotkeys to animate and rig quickly
- Animating with keyframes
- Animating a production ready dance animation (Kpop) quickly and efficiently
- Advanced polish process to create professional level animation ready for game engine (Unreal/Unity) export
We’ll be utilizing the latest software packages that top tier gaming studios of today use to create all of your favorite titles!
- Autodesk Maya, Unreal Engine’s Maya Animation Rigging Toolset (A.R.T. for short), and the Unreal game engine.
Why Learn From Class Creatives?
This course features an accredited university level animation instructor who has over 15 years of experience animating both keyframe, and motion capture for studios such as Naughty Dogg, Guerilla Games, Sucker Punch, Google, Disney and more. Whether it be a complex hyper realistic animation or a cartoony stylized “Disney” character animation it ALL starts with the fundamentals which we cover in these lectures.
Who This Course is For:
- Whether you are just a beginner interested in Character Animation, or a Master professional looking to brush up on your current skill set, this course has material you surely won’t want to miss!
- As with all Class Creative’s courses, we’ve laid out a structure that covers the full spectrum of industry standard character workflows from start to finish.
- Please remember, if this is your first time creating animating a 3D character, we highly recommend that you follow the outline carefully, according to how our instructor’s have structured the course. We wouldn’t want you to miss out on any details!
- However, if you are an advanced user and are looking for something specific to add to your repertoire feel free to dive in and skip to any sections you’d like to focus on.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 519 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best