Social Media For Artists
Social Media For Artists : In this day and age, social media is essential for artists to get their work out into the world.
- No prior experience required
Social media has been vital to Erika’s personal success as a freelance artist from getting freelance jobs, to starting a business, to growing a community. However, it can be so difficult to get your artwork seen and stand out among the sea of other artists out there. It really helps to have a mentor who has already been down that road, and learned through experience what to focus on and what to avoid.
With a lot of research and trial and error, in about 2 years time Erika grew a following of over 200k on Instagram. Now she’s here to share everything she’s learned about growing an art account on social media with you! There’s a lot in store here! Let’s jump in!
What you’ll learn
- Find your unique artistic ‘voice’ to stand out in the crowd
- Engage with your community and build genuine relationships
- The best practices to create content that has value
- Understand analytics and how the algorithm works
- Do’s and Don’t’s of designing your account and brand
- All about hashtags, captions, what to post and what not to post
- Important mindsets that will set you on the right path
Who is this course for
- Artists who want to grow their social media following (especially on Instagram)
- Artists who want to reach a wider audience to find more work
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 0.4 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best